Ari Guiragos Minassian Armenian School, established in 1986, provides a solid, bilingual Prekindergarten through 6th grade elementary education to students. The faculty, staff, School Board, and PTO are all dedicated to supporting the School in providing each student with a quality academic curriculum, in an environment that supports creativity and positive self esteem.
Ari Guiragos Minassian Armenian School is located in Santa Ana, California, next to the Forty Martyrs Armenian Apostolic Church of Orange County. The School shares the religious and national values cherished by the Armenian Apostolic Church of America. Ari Guiragos Minassian Armenian School is part of the Western Prelacy Armenian Schools, which seeks to promote bilingual education and cultural growth, especially in children of Armenian descent. The Western Prelacy Armenian Schools are comprised of eight schools throughout California and are governed by the Board of Regents located in Glendale, California. Click here, to read about the Mission of the Armenian Prelacy Schools.
Ari Guiragos Minassian Armenian School has been accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC) since 2005. Upon WASC’s visit and evaluation during spring 2008, the School successfully completed the mid-term accreditation review, and was granted accreditation until 2017.
Ari Guiragos Minassian Armenian School, accepts students without regard to race, color, creed, ethnic origin, or religious affiliation.
- Low student to teacher ratio
- Personalized approach
- Differentiated instruction
- Project-based learning
- Interactive e- Beam technology
- Proficient and advanced standardized test scores
- Grade specific field trips
- Educational assemblies
- Participation in cultural performances
- 6th grade graduation trip to Armenia
- Science Fair
- OC Parenting Spelling Bee
- Academic Pentathlon
- Scholastic Book Fair
- Red Ribbon Week
- Reading Awareness Month
- Recycling Program
- Monthly award assemblies
- Parental communication through web-based TeacherEase program
Hours of Operation
School begins at 8:10 am and ends at 3:15 pm.
Extended care is available for working parents from 7:30-8:00 a.m. and 3:30-5:30 p.m.
How to Enroll
To complete the enrollment process:
1. Fill out a Student Registration Form.
2. Submit birth certificate and immunization records.
3. Pay registration fee (non-refundable).
4. Sign financial agreement.
* New students must also submit a transcript and two references from their previous school.
Join Our Family
Come grow with us...